24 December 2010

blogging

I've tried this blogging thing before...obviously, that did not work out so well. But, alas, I find myself back to blogspot wanting to give it a second try. After obsessing over other people's blogs, I have decided that I need to give this a second try - a really good second try. I am an English major after all, so I should have plenty of interesing thoughts, right? I sure hope so.

Here is my vow: I promise to write as often as I can. I promise to be open and honest and, most of all, to be myself. Finally, I promise to provide posts that will provide insight on how I see life that will (hopefully) interest you, whoever you may be.

So I hope you will continue to read my crazy thoughts about life, love and what makes the world - well at least my world - go round.

peace out - rach

No comments:

Post a Comment