28 December 2010

new computer, new me

This post is brought to you from my BRAND NEW MAC! So exciting! I have wanted a Mac for so long and now I am the proud owner of a 13 inch MacBook Pro :) Thank you santa! I believe this new computer is the beginning of a new me...a more artsy, creative, technological me? Who knows.

I figured the beginning of a new blog (and my apparent transformation into an artsy hipster) deserves a post that contains some fun facts about myself. It may be ridiculous or weird or different, but, you know what, this is a little slice of who I am (no judging). So here are 10 facts about what makes me, me:

1. I go to Virginia Tech. And I absolutely love it - I am a Hokie fan till the end. I could never imagine myself anywhere else.
2. I started my freshman year as a nutrition major...and changed that Spring semester to an English major. Drastic? Yes. Worth it? Definitely. I am still mad at myself for that D in Chemistry that Fall. But I looooove being an English major and I am good at it. I believe that if you aren't doing what you love then the money, the time, whatever is just not worth it.
3. Creativity is my middle name. I love crafting - I could spend hours working on a craft project.
4. Antique shops are my favorite places. My mom and I go antique shopping as much as we can; she looks at Mason jars, I look at jewelry.
5. I truly believe in dressing for success. And retail therapy.
6. I work hard, really hard. I put 115% into everything that I do and I never settle for less than I know I can do.
7. Taking pictures is my escape. If I could just take pictures for the rest of my life I would be completely satisfied.
8. I worry about everything. I don't handle stress well. Everyone has faults, those are mine and I am working really hard to try to deal with them better.
9. I believe in love (such a romantic).
10. Jesus is my number one. I try to live a Christian life whole-heartedly.

Welcome to a little bit of my world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment