23 July 2011

thankful

Today was a such a good day. It made me realize that I have a lot of things to be thankful for. Here's a few:

1. Warm weather. I know it's been about a million degrees lately, but I love it. I like being able to throw on a bathing suit or shorts and a tank top and hang around outside. I adore the summer.

2. My boyfriend. I know I blog a lot about how amazing he is, but I really am so thankful that we are together and happy. I'm thankful for his patience with me and the way he makes me feel when I'm around him (good days and bad). He's truly been there for me in every step of this crazy journey I'm on and I'm so thankful he still loves me.

3. Having a job I love. I enjoy going to work. I feel accomplished at the end of the day (well...most days). The people I work with are great and we've become friends, not just co-workers. I have become really attached to the company and the people, and I'm so, so thankful for that.

4. Friends. The kind where you can just hang around and do nothing but still have a good time. The kind where you always have something to talk about, whether I've seen them the day before or a month before.

5. Virginia Tech. As much as I don't want to leave my job, I am really excited that I have one more year at Tech. I miss the people, the places and the classes. I'm thankful that I get to go back to school in a month and avoid the real world just a little bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment