22 August 2011

thoughts on the first day of senior year


"I'm a senior in college...what?! When did that happen?"

"How many days until football season? 13. Okay, that makes school much more bearable."

"Stress and I are going to become way too close this year."

"I have to start looking for real life jobs. What does that even mean??"

"No classes on Friday. Best decision ever."

"Which dining hall will I eat at first...too many delicious options!"

"My only class today is at 9:30am. I am not going to be happy if I go all the way to campus for a 15 minute introduction class."

"Now that I have a smart phone, how much of my attention will I give in class? This could be bad..."

"How long can I go without thinking about graduating and leaving this wonderful, beautiful place?"

No comments:

Post a Comment