17 May 2011

summer reading

1. Water for Elephants, Sara Gruen. Technically, this shouldn't be on the list anymore because I just finished reading it but when I intended to make this list I hadn't read it yet. Plus, I've already read it once before. I have a problem. It was absolutely amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone.

2. 1984, George Orwell. I started this one already so my one goal is to finally finish it!

3. Sing You Home OR Second Glance, Jodi Picoult. One or the other, maybe both if I have time. Jodi Picoult is my favorite author; I have read almost all of her books (there are a lot of them) and I love every single one of them.

4. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, Stieg Larsson. I am the very last person to start this series.

5. The Things They Carried, Tim O'Brien. Reading great literature in high school is pointless so I'm re-reading this one so I can truly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment