03 January 2011

good morning

My favorite time of the day is morning. I love getting up early and having time to enjoy the peace of it. Everything is still and quiet; nothing has been corrupted by the day. I like being able to make a good breakfast and savor my cup of coffee until the very last drop. I love having time to get ready for the day - picking out a cute outfit instead of throwing on a t-shirt, doing my hair and putting on my make up.

Morning is my time. I'm not rushing around to my classes, I'm not worried about deadlines and papers and homework; everything is calm and I am in control. It's the perfect time to re-center myself and prepare for what is in store for me that day.

I think my theory is that if my morning goes perfectly, the rest of my day will too.

Favorite song to listen to in the morning: Rogue Wave's "Eyes" - simple, calm, perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment